- The worker is entitled to annual leave of not less than 21 days per year, which shall be increased to a period of not less than 30 days if the worker has been employed by the employer for 5 consecutive years.
- The worker must enjoy his leave in the year of entitlement, or receive a monetary allowance if the worker chooses to not take his leave.
- If you are entitled to a yearly vacation then you must request your leave before Iqama expiration date by 3 months.
- if you are entitled to a yearly vacation then you must request leave 3 months in advance.
- Please fill in the Vacation Request application on the Employee Gate page.